HF212 is a halogen-free solder paste for medium and large board assemblies. It withstands the thermal demands inherent with larger assemblies. High reliability and a wide reflow process window are at the foundation of this material, ensuring its outstanding performance for the most demanding high value PCB applications.
HF212 solder paste is a halogen-free (no intended added halogen in formulation), no clean, low voiding Pb-free solder paste. HF212 also shows excellent solderability when reflowed in both air and nitrogen across a wide range of challenging surface finishes including immersion Ag, OSP-Cu, ENIG and CuNiZn.
HF212 is suitable for use with industry standard SAC, high reliability SAC and low silver alloys SAC.
Features and Benefits:
· Halogen-free flux: passes IC with pretreatment IPC-TM-650 2.3.34/EN14582
· Halogen-free flux classification: ROL0 to ANSI/J-STD-004 Rev.B
· Printing: Fine pitch capability (0.3 mm), stencil life (>8 hours),
and abandon time (>4 hours)
· Printing: suitable for high-speed printing up to 150 mm/s
· Reflow: Solderable on challenging surface finishes (CuNiZn and Copper OSP)
· Colorless residues for easy post-reflow inspection